Everything you love is here
Tapestry at Victoria Harbour residents enjoy healthy and fulﬁlled lives in a connected retirement community where seniors are empowered to thrive. This means making meaningful social connections within Tapestry as well as enjoying opportunities to connect and contribute with the broader neighbourhood.
Panoramic by design
Green and tranquil with unparalleled views overlooking the city and waterfront, the rooﬅop lounge and kitchen adjoin a large terrace featuring a fireplace, BBQs and ample seating. A perfect place to relax, socialize or barbeque.
Dine among friends
We deliver an unparalleled culinary experience featuring the highest-quality local, fresh and sustainable ingredients prepared by professional chefs. Seasonal menus are designed to ensure optimal nutrition, whether you choose to dine in the casual pub or the elegant dining room. You can also choose to prepare your own meals in your home’s fully-equipped kitchen – after all, seniors independent living is all about choice.
The choice is yours
At Tapestry, there are so many exquisitely designed spaces where you can gather and connect. Share a drink with friends in the pub, read in the fireside lounge, challenge your neighbours to a game or try a new fitness class.
Amenities and Services
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service.
- Concierge services.
- A variety of wellness-based activities aligned with the seven dimensions of wellness.
- Scheduled transportation for shopping and professional services.
- Car and driver service available.
- Daily refreshments and snacks.
- Elegant lobby lounge with fireplace.
- Full-service restaurant with seasonally-changing menus and daily features by professional in-house chefs.
- Pub featuring classic favourites.
- Rooﬅop lounge with kitchen adjoining a large terrace featuring fireplace, BBQs and ample seating as well as a resident garden overlooking exceptional views of the Inner Harbour.
- Fitness studio with Keiser pneumatic equipment.
- Garden courtyard with seating.
- Wellness centre.
- Media room, games room and James Bay activity room.
- Employees on site 24 hours a day.
- Encrypted security key fob building access system.
- In-suite emergency response system and daily check-ins.
- Wired for advanced telecommunications requirements and high-speed internet.
- State-of-the-art fire protection with centrally monitored in-suite sprinklers and locally activated smoke detectors.